The Bloggie Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for bloggers to gather to discuss blogging issues, tips and tricks, and get general information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Twispired Designs
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm by sithereandread

» Free avatar creators?
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm by SuperReaderGirl

» New Blogger
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:26 am by kelli

» Mentee Information
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:55 am by kelli

» Disclaimer
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm by Chas

» Thank you Kristen!!
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Seawytch

» I've been waiting for a mentor for over a month now...
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm by YSPrincess

» Signed Copy of A.S. Peterson's The Fiddler's Gun
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 am by VaBookworm87

» February Book Giveaway
Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am by Kate

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bookaliciouspam

Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...   Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

I guess this is the wrong place for that huh?

Anyway my name is Pam and I currently blog at http://bookalicio.us and http://talesasoldastimereviews.com
Tales is my new Historical Fiction project and Bookalicio.us is my YA blog I just had my first Bloggiversary.

I now live in San Jose CA with my husband who is a Dutch Web Architect for Yahoo. My 6 year old daughter who started Kindie this year, and my 4 month old son who has a huge personality. We also have a little Jack Russell Terrorist to keep us busy.

Blogging and internet is something that is very important at our house. We don't really watch television... We are very active always on the go to the next big hike, or nature thing. Museums or tea gardens. We have lived in the Dominican Republic, London, Holland, the East and West Coasts. Two days ago I felt my first earthquake!

I like starting all kinds of artsy projects where the start up costs me a lot of money and then never finish them. Like my cupcake designing (gained too much weight), the knitting (how do you cast on again?), and most recently painting...that didn't go over well.
Back to top Go down
imlostinbooks

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...   Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Girl, you crack me up! I want to learn how to knit but for the life of me I cannot learn from instructional videos and no one I know around here knows how to teach me. Boo!

I didn't know you had started a Historical Fiction project. I have to check that out now.
Back to top Go down
Raspberry

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...   Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Way to go on your first earthquake! And welcome to the bloggie cult. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...   Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Pam and I like long walks on the beach...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloggie Cult :: Blogger Corner :: All About You-
Jump to: