The Bloggie Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for bloggers to gather to discuss blogging issues, tips and tricks, and get general information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Twispired Designs
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm by sithereandread

» Free avatar creators?
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm by SuperReaderGirl

» New Blogger
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:26 am by kelli

» Mentee Information
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:55 am by kelli

» Disclaimer
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm by Chas

» Thank you Kristen!!
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Seawytch

» I've been waiting for a mentor for over a month now...
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm by YSPrincess

» Signed Copy of A.S. Peterson's The Fiddler's Gun
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 am by VaBookworm87

» February Book Giveaway
Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am by Kate

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katiebabs

katiebabs

Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! Empty
PostSubject: Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More!   Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello fellow bloggers Smile

I'm known better as KB and my blog is mainly dedicated to the romance genre and young adult books. My site had been around since Oct 08. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Back to top Go down
http://kbgbabbles.blogspot.com/

Katiebabs from Babbling About Books and More!
Page 1 of 1